10.14.2007

Pumpkin Carving

Tiff and I carved pumpkins today. While we were out yesterday, we stopped at the grocery store to pick up some pumpkins. We each searched for the perfect one (I spent way too much time on this, but then again, that's how I am). I can't think of the last time I carved a pumpkin, so I had a lot of fun. We bought a carving kit so we cheated on the designs. We are so proud of our skills regardless. Tiff also sorted through all the "guts" to separate the seeds and baked them. I expanded my skills and also carved a watermelen that has been sitting in our kitchen for months. Check out our masterpieces:


Tiff scooping out the "yucky junk".

Mike Rowe eat your heart out.

Getting the design ready.

Transferring the design to carve.

Destry's Pumpkin.

Tiffany's Pumpkin.

Destry's Watermelon.

Showing off our pumpkins.

The watermelon looks just like a pumpkin in the dark!

No comments: