11.16.2007

Long Time No Blog

It has been a while since I have posted an update. I'd like to say that it is because we are so busy, but I heard somewhere that your nose grows when you tell a lie. Plus Christmas is coming up and I think I need to be a good boy for the next six weeks. Nothing too exciting has taken place over the past two weeks. Last week Tiff got sick, then gave it to me. She thought she had it worse because she couldn't really take anything for it and I could. Well, a week and a half later, I am still sick. She only had it for about three days. Oh well, I am just glad that she didn't have it for too long as she was pretty miserable. We reached the 18 week mark yesterday and are only five days away from finding out the baby's sex. Our ultrasound is on Wednesday and we are both very excited to find out. I think my mom is even more excited though. I will try to get an updated posted as soon as I can when we find out.

No comments: