1.13.2009

Fun filled day!

Destry had a big day yesterday. First we went to Jazzercise and for the first time he played in the back room with the babysitter and a few other kids. It's the first time he has been watched by someone he doesn't know, so I thought he may do a lot of screaming. Not the case yesterday, the babysitter said he was good the whole time so I'm happy that I can go to Jazzercise more often!

After Jazzercise we went to my mom's house and met up with Lori and Samantha (11 months) for a play date. The kids had fun playing and getting into things. Their favorite toy was the stairs. They both had a great time climbing up them. They were so cute together, and my mom was so happy to have all of us there.

While playing with Samantha, Destry started clapping for the first time. It was so cute. Sam must have taught him how. They were doing a lot of talking.






Clapping

No comments: