6.15.2009

Out of Gas?

We are driving home from the cabin yesterday, about 10 miles from home, when all of a sudden Destry pulls over to the side of the road I ask whats going on and he says "I ran out of gas". WHAT? How are we out of gas...didn't the light go on? Yeah it did, but he didn't notice it. Luckily we are a 1/3 of a mile from a gas station.
At first I was a bit ticked off, but I soon got over it and found it very funny. For such a bad thing to happen we had luck on our side. We didn't have Little Destry, we were super close to a gas station, and it was a nice day.

I think Destry was a bit embarrasses so I decided to embarrass him more by pulling out the camera to capture the moment! Here are some shots from our adventure.
Walk of shame.
Trying to figure out the gas can.
Laughing as he puts gas in the car.

No comments: